Overland vehicle Systems provides you Professional Grade recovery gear for any situation. If and when you get stuck our straps are designed to work time after time. We start with high quality tightly woven synthetic fiber that feature double looped ends with a reinforced protective sleeve that are double stitched that will not stretch or deform.
Each 8 foot strap is engineered and tested statically to surpass breaking strength requirements to ensure you have the safest product available. Each strap comes with a storage bag and should be paired with our recovery shackles.
- Make sure all support rigging such as D-Rings have an equal or higher load rating.
- Attach tow straps either to the frame, tow hooks or a solid bumper that was built with enough strength to handle the forces generated by being extracted or towed
What belongs in your basic recovery bag:
- 4 inch x 8 foot Tow Strap - Static
- 4 inch x 8 foot Tree Saver
- Multiple D Ring 3/4 Inch or larger
- Soft Shackle 1/2 inch or bigger
- Snatch Block or Recovery Ring
- Work Gloves
- Small Screwdriver (Guess why)
- Utility Shovel
- Tire Repair Kit
- Tire Deflator
Some additional items to consider for recovery readiness:
- Tow Strap Multiple Sizes
- Recovery Strap - Kinetic
- Safety Chain
- Heavy Duty Ratcheting Tie Downs
- Recovery Ramps